Get Help For A Dental Emergency Throughout Mesa and Chandler
No one ever wants to experience a dental emergency. However, if you do have one, we are here to help you receive the emergency dentistry you need. From tooth pain to a broken jaw–whatever your dental emergency may be–it is our concern.
Dental emergencies often happen outside of our normal office hours, but we are still here to help. You can contact us anytime a dental emergency occurs–during or outside of office hours–and we will help you get the emergency services you require.
Some of the common dental emergencies we encounter include:
- Tooth Pain | Tooth pain can be caused by a number of different factors. If your tooth pain becomes too much to bear, please get in touch with us as soon as you can.
- Loose Tooth | If your child has a loose baby tooth, you probably can help them pull the tooth. However, if you have a loose adult tooth, you’ll want to get in touch with us.
- Broken Jaw | Whatever the cause of your broken jaw, you should to contact us immediately, and/or get yourself to a hospital.
- Chipped, Broken Tooth | If you somehow break or chip your tooth, it is likely we can have you smiling again that same day. It is sometimes possible to restore it if you are able to bring the broken piece with you.
- Knocked Out Tooth | Having a tooth knocked out can be painful and dangerous. Be sure to keep the tooth and if possible, place the tooth back in the socket. If you don’t feel like you can do this, another option is to place the tooth in a container filled with milk. You will want to clean the tooth off before placing it in the milk. Be careful to only touch the crown of the tooth–not the root. By doing this, there is a chance that we might be able to save the tooth. Contact us as soon as possible, and/or get yourself to the hospital.
Regardless of when your emergency happens, you can count on Ocotillo Lakes Dental Health. We will do what we can to help you in your time of need at any of our Phoenix area offices, including Chandler and Mesa.
Have any questions about emergency dentistry? Please contact us!